I’ve been checking the roads and looking at weather forecasts…
I’m going to make an executive decision that I don’t want to make.
The classes currently scheduled for today will go on as planned; If you are attending I need you to only come if you feel safe and I need you to be careful (preferably pack a winter survival kit).
THE BAD NEWS: FriDay FunDay is canceled (with NO reschedule), I want everyone to get home before the roads worsen up for the night.
Saturday class IS canceled; the forecast shows it will only be worse tomorrow morning.
THE GOOD NEWS: We will open up a special 2PM time slot for Sunday that will NOT count against your attendance limits,
The snow should be gone or mostly gone by this time. This way everyone will have a chance to perform 15.1 & 15.1A (for those who don’t feel safe getting to the box today/tonight).
However, if no one reserves for that Sunday time slot it will close/cancel.
I’m sorry if this change up disappoints anyone. It’s a difficult situation to deal with, especially with the OPEN to consider.